Skip to content
- American Psychiatric Association - The American Psychiatric Association, founded in 1844, is the world’s largest psychiatric organization. It is a medical specialty society representing more than 33,000 psychiatric physicians from the United States and around the world.
- American Psychoanalytic Association - This website contains many useful articles about psychotherapy, and gives an overview of psychoanalysis in America.
- American Psychological Association - The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States. APA is the world's largest association of psychologists, with more than 134,000 researchers, educators, clinicians
- Counseling California - Resources for Clients. - Information for Patients and people who seek psychological help. Good information resource, as well as a directory of qualified marriage and family therapists in California.
- Ethical Standards for Psychologists - The official page from the American Psychological Association, APA.
- My Academic Website.
- The British Psychological Society - Explains scientific psychology and the field of psychotherapy.